Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sailor - probably first strap on the world made in that style

I love to sail, and probably without that passion I would never make that one. You can use it both with shackle and rope. It takes some time at beginning to do put watch on your wrist, but when you figure out how to it is very easy. No more need to use buckle, keeper and so forth. Very convenient, extremely unique and moreover incredibly safe. Of course in case of using rope you should know some knots:) I suppose that is first strap ever made in that style, if I am wrong, please let me know.  Stylized for top deck of wood sail boat. Thank you for reading! Take care.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great post and enjoy the look of your blog very much. Thanks for sharing. Please visit http://goo.gl/5IxS3x

Lucifer Smith said...

Smart wristband manufacturer